GAFGLAS® #75 Base Sheet
GAFGLAS® #75 Base Sheet is a premium roofing base sheet constructed with a strong glass mat that is coated on both sides to assure a closed-sheet design to prevent asphalt bleed-through. The sealed sheet also serves as an effective flame retarder for the application of torch-applied modified bitumen membranes.
GAFGLAS® #75 Base Sheet is engineered for use in the construction of GAFGLAS® built-up and RUBEROID® modified bitumen roofs. It is suitable for nailable specifications, such as plywood, where bleed-through is a concern.
- Extra strength for excellent nail-holding ability. Superb tensile strength and resilience and no bleed through, thereby reducing risks of splitting and cracking of membrane
- Will not rot, curl, or shrink; dimensionally stable for improved membrane performance
- Designed to meet UL Class A ratings
- Rolls out flat for easy installation
- System guarantees are available for up to 20 years