Pre-Cut Eave/Rake Starter Strips Are One Of The Most Overlooked Parts Of A Roofing System!
Using a pre-cut eave/rake starter strip will:
That’s because some roofing contractors try to use a cut-up strip shingle as the “starter” course on your roof. Unfortunately, cut-up shingles may not have properly positioned adhesive to ensure adequate wind resistance.
- Provide a cost-effective alternative to using cut-up shingles as your starter course
- Include a high-quality, properly positioned adhesive that will tightly lock your shingles in place to help prevent blow-off
- Be easy to use and install, with no cutting on the roof
WeatherBlocker™ Eave/Rake Starter strip is a key part of the GAF Lifetime Roofing System and has even earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal.(See Details)
Product Specifications (Nominal)
- (full sheet) 17" x 40"
- (half sheet) 8.5" x 40"
- 15 pieces (full sheet)
- 30 pieces (half sheet)
Coverage Per Bundle
- 100 linear ft (when used as half sheets)
- 50 linear ft (when used as full sheets)